WOMEN’S MINISTRIES Unlimited
A Mission A Passion A Lifestyle
Our mission is to touch the lives of women by the transforming power of Jesus Christ, discipling them to follow His example, and training them to minister to others.
Statement of Purpose
- Reaching women through the transforming power and love of Jesus Christ.
- Discipling women to follow Christ's example and live overcoming lives.
- Building wholeness and balance, both spiritually and mentally, through consistent prayer and study of God's Word.
Women’s Ministries at Yucaipa First Assembly makes every effort to provide women with opportunities for training and refreshment so that we are available to the Lord when He calls.
Prayer, Discipleship, Fellowship, Crisis Ministry
- Women of Prayer and Praise, 2nd and 3rd Tuesdays of each month (10:30-11:30 am)
- Sunday School (men and women, 9-9:45am)
- Stephen Ministry (men and women)
- Yucaipa Bible Training Center (men and women)
Times of Refreshing
- Ladies Spring Tea, May
Annual District Events
- Women’s Leadership Training, January
- Women’s Fall Retreats at Camp Pinecrest
- Season’s Spectacular, November
Missions at Home
- Annual Teen Challenge Castle – Section Celebration, Fall
- Ministry meals (department fund-raisers, funerals)
- Joseph Project (emergency preparedness)
- Baby and wedding showers
- Project Hope – Annual District Missions Project (home or world)
- Project Hope District Luncheon, Spring
- Project Hope Bake Sales
- San Bernardino Section Celebrations - 3 each year
- (meetings with a home or world missionary)
- Regal Shop - welcoming home missionaries with $25 Gift Cards
Contact Pastor Cheryl Vincent to get involved:
790-9377(home) or 797-5174(church)
Yucaipa First Assembly
- Project Hope 2011 Fundraisers
- Partnering with Royal Family Kids Camps in Southern California
Ladies Spring Tea – Saturday, May 14
Bake Sale – Sunday, August 14
Holiday Bake Sale – Sunday, Nov. 20
5th Sunday of the month the church takes an offering for
Project Hope, our annual SoCal District outreach.
San Bernardino Section Celebrations:
Celebrate connecting, friendship, missions and investing in God’s Kingdom!
Thursday, March 24 at 7:00 PM – Colton First Assembly of God
(Bring your Project Hope checks)
Thursday, June 16 at 7:00 PM – San Bernardino North Hills
(Bring your Project Hope checks)
Saturday, October 1 at 10:00 AM – Riverside Teen Challenge Castle
(San Bernardino /Riverside/Desert Sections) Offering taken for Teen Challenge Vehicles.
Bring bedding and toiletry items for the men.
** New Month for our Tea Celebration!!!
Saturday, November 5 at 10:00 AM, Holiday Tea
San Bernardino Community Church
Project Hope Deadline is November 1
Regal Shop Assignment 2011, Gift Cards Only!
$25 Gift Cards from Target, Sears and Wal*Mart
SoCal Women’s District Connections
www.socalag.org/women or 949-252-8695
January 28-29 – Leadership Training, Doubletree in Santa Ana
February 27 – National WM Day (take an offering for our Nat’l WM Office)
Material for recognizing this day is available through the National Office.
April 26 – District Council Project Hope Luncheon, Anaheim Hilton
May 13-15 - Hispanic Single Mom’s Retreat, Pinecrest
May 20-22 – English Single Mom’s Retreat, Pinecrest
June 3-4 – Women’s Conference, Covina Assembly of God
June 23 to July-1 – Women’s Missions Trip to Nicaragua
September 9-11 & 16-18 - English Fall Retreats, Pinecrest
October 14-16 & 21-23 – Hispanic Fall Retreats, Pinecrest
November 19 – Season’s Spectacular, TBA